Faculties and centres
The subject of "economic-financial English" develops contents and skills which are basic in the Master’s academic training. Language knowledge and business communicative strategies are two of the fundamental pillars in the students’ future professional specialization as they cover two of the professional areas with most demand today. This subject is complemented by the equivalent: "Economic and financial Spanish".
Specific Competences (CE)
General Competences of the Degree Course:>>Instrumental: Conceptual or Cognitive
General Competences of the Degree Course:>>Instrumental: Procedural or Methodological
General Competences of the Degree Course:>>Instrumental: Technological
General Competences of the Degree Course:>>Attitude: Individual
- Provide the necessary techniques, methods and resources used in professional business contexts.
- Differentiate between languages for specific purposes and specialized languages.
- Address the specific varieties of economic, commercial and financial English.
- Acquire and master specific oral and written language resources.
- Master, evaluate and apply information sources, documentation techniques, computer resources and specific bibliographic resources.
- Simulate typical and common situations in the English business world.