Faculties and centres
Placed as the last technological subject in the study plan the students must be able to gather all the information received in the previous courses and, in an integrated way, develop a project. The link between design and construction is the main objective of this subjet offering the students the possibility of developing a project in teams under an international scenario. The students must be aware at the end of the course of the results of certain designs and construction technics over the user of the building. The relation with the International Marjal Healthy Chair, with a wide experience organizing international teaching experiences, will allow the students participant in international workshops about construction and healthy solutions.
Inherent transversal competences:>>Cognitive Instrumental
UA Basic Transversal Competences
Inherent transversal competences:>>Methodological Instrumental
Inherent transversal competences:>>Linguistic Instrumental
Inherent transversal Competences:>>Social Interpersonal
Inherent transversal Competences:>>Organisation System
Inherent transversal Competences:>>Leadership System
Specific Competences:>> Technical Block
Specific Competences:>> Project Block
Basic Transversal Competences
- Abitility to identify healthy solutions for the building users between the available possibilities of design and constrution.
- Learn under an international and multi-cultural scenario.
- Learn under a multi-disciplinary scenario.
- Ability to work with innovative and integrated design tools as BIM.
- Ability to relate design and construction with energy performance.
- Development of extra-curricular activities that could promote conceptual knoledge, development of new attitudes and Ability acquisition.