Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
Esta asignatura pretende completar la formación del alumno a través del estudio y trabajo en torno a la literatura juvenil, el cómic y la novela negra, todo ello muy relevante y profundamente anclado en el ámbito cultural del Hexágono y de los países de habla francesa.
Se abordarán las distintas temáticas desde un enfoque teórico-práctico, dando un espacio importante a la implicación del alumno y al desarrollo de su creatividad.
Igualmente se atenderá al perfeccionamiento de las competencias lingüísticas en francés del estudiante, paralelamente al trabajo con contenidos.
Esta asignatura está relacionada con materias como "Literatura francesa contemporánea", "Taller de expresión creativa oral y escrita en francés" y "Lengua francesa. Comunicación oral II" y "Lengua francesa. Comunicación escrita II".
Esta asignatura se impartirá en lengua francesa.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
DEGREE IN CATALAN STUDIES
General Competences (CG)
- CG1 : Capacity to master the key theories, perspectives and conceptualisations for constructing the theoretical framework of linguistic and literary disciplines applied to Catalan language and literature as an expert on the subject and in different professional profiles.
- CG2 : Capacity to understand the role of language in the construction of human beings as active members of a linguistic and cultural community and relate this to the function of individuals in society.
- CG3 : Capacity to develop reading, analysis and synthesis techniques.
- CG4 : Capacity to manage and use the resources provided by the information and communications technologies and apply those to the language and literature industries.
- CG5 : Ability to understand the main stages, movements, writers and works of the literature of the second language.
General Competences acquired at University of Alicante (CGUA)
- CGUA2 : Ability to use basic ICT tools at user level.
- CGUA3 : Ability to communicate effectively and have linguistic understanding of one of the two official languages of the Region of Valencia (Spanish or Catalan) in their discipline.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1 : Capacity to communicate in the Catalan language in communicative situations (oral and written), allowing fluid communication in the professional and academic areas in which the student will be working in the future, taking into account his/her knowledge of the historical, social, cultural and artistic reality of his/her context.
- CE11 : Be able to develop reading, analysis and synthesis techniques, formulate working hypotheses, demonstrate them with arguments and reach conclusions, as well as recognise and ensure the textual coherence (structure of the text, organisation of ideas, progression of information, use of keywords), to explain and argue any subject related to Catalan language and literature, thus achieving the role of expert, transmitter and adviser regarding the knowledge acquired.
- CE12 : Capacity to understand, value and take advantage of multilingualism with an attitude favouring the standardisation of Catalan, to participate in cultural and linguistic diversity, as well as promoting it to ensure the better social development of the language.
- CE3 : Capacity to understand the pragmatic, textual and discursive characteristics of the Catalan language to use, transmit and apply knowledge to the analysis, comprehension and production of Catalan in oral and written forms.
- CE9 : Capacity to identify the currents of literary criticism, their categories, concepts and nomenclature as a key factor in the development of the capacity to criticise and analyse text (literary, cinematographic, advertising), as regards the creative manifestation and reflection of the sociocultural context.
DEGREE IN SPANISH: LANGUAGE AND LITERATURES
Generic Degree Course Competences
- CG2 : Capacity to understand the role of language in the construction of human beings as active members of linguistic and cultural communities and relate it to the function of individuals in society.
- CG3 : Be able to develop reading, analysis and synthesis techniques.
Generic UA Competences
- CUA1 : Understand and express oneself in one's discipline in a language other than the two official languages of the Region of Valencia.
- CUA2 : Be able to use basic ICT tools at user level.
Specific Competences (CE):>>Conceptual
- CC15 : Understand the main stages, movements, writers and works of literature in the second language.
- CC16 : Acquire level B1 of the CEFR in a second language.
- CC5 : Capacity to communicate in the language of the speciality (Spanish) and in a second language in oral and written situations to enable fluid communication in the future professional and/or academic contexts the student will be involved with in the future.
Specific Competences (CE):>>Procedural
- CP19 : Capacity to identify currents of literary criticism, their categories, concepts and anomenclature, as a basic tool for developing the ability to analyse and criticise text (literary, cinematographic, advertising, etc.), as regards the creative manifestation and reflection of the sociocultural context.
- CP20 : Capacity to use the pertinent materials and resources: bibliographic repertories, dictionaries, works of reference, critical editions, translations and ICTs as an independent learner able to control one's own learning process and make the corresponding independent progress.
Specific Competences (CE):>>Attitude
- CA22 : Be able to value and take advantage of multilingualism and multiculturalism as a social agent participating in the construction of a plural and tolerant society on the basis of the multicultural configuration of the Spanish-speaking world.
- CA23 : Be able to show a critical and self-critical attitude during the learning process.
- CA24 : Capacity to demonstrate social commitment to the equality of men and women, the plural and diverse nature of modern society, peace and democracy.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23