Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
La asignatura se enmarca en el contexto del estudio de las disciplinas de profundización en la lengua y lingüística francesa contenidas en el plan de estudios del Grado en Estudios franceses. De este modo, es complementaria de las asignaturas de Semántica y Estilística (30532) y Morfosintaxis Francesa I (30533) de tercer curso.
Los objetivos principales de la asignatura son dos: por un lado, el estudio diacrónico de las causas internas y externas de la evolución y formación del léxico francés y por otro, el estudio sincrónico de la formación de palabras.
Esta asignatura se impartirá en lengua francesa.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1 : Capacity to communicate orally and in writing in French with the fluency, precision and complexity required in each particular context and situation.
- CE10 : Capacity to carry out French language consultancy, style and correction tasks.
- CE11 : Capacity to use pertinent resources and materials: bibliographic repertories, reference works and the new ICTs as an autonomous learner able to control the learning process and progress independently in it.
- CE12 : Capacity to respect, value and take advantage of multilingualism and multiculturalism as a social agent participating in building a plural and tolerant society on the basis of the multicultural configuration of the Francophone world.
- CE2 : Capacity to reflect on and describe the particular, unique and exclusive linguistic characteristics of French, as well as those it has in common with other languages, especially those of the Region of Valencia, and apply said knowledge to the analysis, understanding and production of French in oral and written forms.
- CE3 : Understand the sociolinguistic situation of French language and literature in the production and analysis of texts.
- CE4 : Capacity to understand the origin and evolution of French, as well as historical and sociolinguistic factors needed to understand current linguistic events.
- CE7 : Capacity to analyse texts in French from linguistic, literary and cultural viewpoints.
- CE9 : Capacity to interpret, produce and develop explanatory and explicative academic documents and technical reports associated with the discipline.
Generic Degree Course Competences
- CG1 : Capacity to work and learn both autonomously and in a team.
- CG10 : Capacity for self-criticism that enhances one's concern for quality and continuous improvement.
- CG11 : Capacity to respect fundamental rights, the equality of men and women, the respect for and promotion of Human Rights and the principles of equal opportunities, non-discrimination and universal accessibility for the disabled.
- CG12 : Capacity to understand the role of language in the construction of human beings as active members of a linguistic and cultural community and relate this to the function of individuals in society.
- CG2 : Ability to obtain and manage information to allow learning throughout life.
- CG3 : Capacity to interpret, analyse, synthesise and evaluate information in a critical manner.
- CG4 : Capacity to master the key theories, perspectives and conceptualisations for building the theoretical framework of the linguistic, cultural and literary disciplines applied to the French language and its literatures as an expert on the subject in one's different professional profiles.
- CG6 : Capacity to transmit knowledge of one's discipline, prepare and defend arguments and explain problems to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- CG8 : Capacity to generate new ideas (creativity) and design and manage projects.
- CG9 : Capacity to make decisions and solve problems in an academic and professional context.
Generic UA Competences
- CGUA2 : Capacity use basic ICT tools at user level.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23