Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
El marco normativo de la Seguridad Privada en España
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG.1 : Capacity to find, analyse and synthesise information.
- CG.3 : Capacity for self-learning and adapting to new situations.
- CG.4 : Capacity to take decisions, putting one's knowledge into practice and handling technical instruments.
- CG.5 : Capacity for criticism and self criticism.
General Competences acquired at University of Alicante (CGUA)
- CGUA.3 : Capacity for oral and written communication.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE10 : Be able to explain and summarise empirical information and results of research into crime, victimisation and response to crime and deviation, and evaluate the methodology used (identify which methodology is the most appropriate, its ethical principles, results, etc.).
- CE7 : Be able to identify the principles and processes, including human rights and public freedoms, on which penal and juvenile justice systems are based, as well as the execution of sentences and measures for security and the alternative resolution of conflict.
- CE8 : Be able to argue and describe different points of view and debate them in a logical and coherent manner and present conclusions in an appropriate academic format when dealing with questions of criminal policy, victimisation, criminalisation and responses to crime and deviation as well as on the perception and interpretation of the same by the communications media, public opinion and official reports.
- CE9 : Be able to create prevention strategies in the fields of criminology, victimology and marginalisation, etc., guaranteeing public safety, fundamental rights and the solution of social problems.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23