Faculties and centres
Every scientific, educational or business activity, or any other similar activity, must have an organisation or a structured work programme that will be performed. Consequently, a schedule of activities or planning of all aspects that will take place in the subject should be developed in order to achieve the set objectives. This plannification also serves to make some adjustments or changes according to the problems observed at a given time. The sports training field is not an exception, for here it is also necessary to carry out structuring processes of the programs to be developed that fit the conditions in each moment show the athlete, taking into account the materials and necessary infrastructures to do so. In order that the adaptations mechanisms occur optimally and thus be able to draw the straight road to the optimization of the personal capabilities, the sequence in the loads application and control of them is crucial.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE)
- Know and understand the basics of sports planning
- Know the historical evolution and the contemporary periodization models
- Know, designing and implementing training plans in the short, medium and long term taking into account the characteristics of the population to which they are directed
- Know and understand the training and planning differences of young and adults athletes
- Know, design and implement training plans according to the menstrual cycle
- Know, understand and apply different training load control systems.
- Know, understand and apply different sports performance evaluation depending on the needs of each sport modality and on the athlete level.