Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
El Trabajo Fín de Máster consiste en realizar, presentar y defender un trabajo de investigación sobre un tema relacionado con las líneas de investigación que se ofertan en el Máster. Este trabajo, estará siempre supervisado por un tutor/director.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG10 : Oral and written communication skills in Spanish. Capacity to prepare and defend scientific research projects.
- CG5 : Use current technologies and methods to solve environmental problems, including genomic-proteomic analysis or organisms and remote sensor technology.
- CG6 : Develop the ability for multidisciplinary work in teams including specialists in different environmentally-related fields.
- CG7 : Be able to solve environmental problems related to business and public administration activities.
- CG8 : Oral and written communication skills in English.
- CG9 : Computer tool and information and communication technology skills, as well as accessing online databases, including scientific bibliographies, patent and legislation databases.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23