Faculties and centres
This is the master's degree last subject, which collects all the knowledge acquired during the same in both, the institutional level and in all the different aspects and fields of educational innovation within the specialty. The students have to integrate, therefore, all the acquired knowledge, designing and developing a proposal of specialty didactic innovation, or a piece of work where a Centre or class problem is identified. Work on one case or the other will be under the guidance of a tutor.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences:>>Work Experience (CP)
The students, when completing the Master's Thesis have to be acquired:
1. Competence in construction and application of acquired knowledge, and resolution of problems identified within multidisciplinary contexts related to teaching.
2. Ability to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of the variables of the educational context from an ethical and social perspective.
3. Ability to implement innovations and generated projects.
4. Independent learning skills and advanced review and evaluation of teaching materials
5. Ability to act according to ethics and professional ethics in the development of the teaching profession