Faculties and centres
Currently, research in Education, and more specifically in the area of Physical Education, has become a knowledge base to be able to develop and implement new teaching-learning processes based on scientific evidence, so as to respond to the actual needs existing in the contexts in which controlled physical activities are carried out.
In this subject, new trends in research and the use of instruments are developed.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences:>>Specific Module (CE)
- Know the different designs and research methods.
- Know and use the different databases to search for quality information.
- Know and use the specific documentary sources for education and sports science.
- Know and use different technologies for the evaluation and learning of teaching processes.
- Design evaluation protocols based on student needs
- Know and implement statistical analyzes that help the analysis of the data.