Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2016-17
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2016-17
Course context for academic year 2016-17
Esta asignatura se enmarca en el grupo de materias que giran alrededor de la Economía en la Construcción.
En ella se aborda la elaboración de presupuestos de obra, su seguimiento a lo largo de la misma y las valoraciones inmobiliarias.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
Specific Competences (CE)
- E23 : Capacity to prepare and calculate basic, auxiliary, unit and breakdown costs of units of work; analyse and monitor costs during building, draft budgets.
- E24 : Ability to develop market surveys and valuations, real estate feasibility studies, surveys and financial evaluation of hazards and damage in building.
- E27 : Capacity to apply the advanced tools needed to reconcile the parts that make up technical projects and their management.
General Transversal Competences
- G12 : Computer and information skills.
- G13 : Oral and written communication skills.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2016-17