Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2019-20
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2019-20
Course context for academic year 2019-20
The course is optional in Content Management specialty. It studies the content management system's own publications in any medium: paper, web, mobile, radio, TV.
This subject is related to:
Media Systems Analysis and Specification
Media content management
Programming I and II hypermedia
And the rest of the subjects of this specialty.
Based on Internet Multimedia Services
Advanced Media services
Business and Media
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
UA Basic Transversal Competences
- CT1 : Foreign language skills.
- CT2 : Computer and information technology skills.
- CT3 : Oral and written communication skills.
- CO10 : Design, implant and administer multimedia content management systems designed for the diffusion of information.
- CO9 : Design and implant documentary multimedia systems.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2019-20
Specific objectives provided by the teacher
For project-based learning:
Develop a project that integrates the contents of the course
Encourage autonomous learning
Strengthen communication skills
Improve the timing
Develop skills and self-criticism
Develop in real situations
Strengthening of interdisciplinary subjects
For the subject:
Knowing the problem of content management publishing companies
Know the terminology and concepts associated with publishing
Being able to specify a publishing system
Being able to distinguish the most appropriate technology for a given specification of a publishing system
Design and implement a system I use editorialque rich resources and reuse of content in different media
implement and evaluate the effectiveness of a publishing system
Knowing the use of external resources to use in their own system
Learn the techniques to spread the more efficiently the contents.