Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
This is the first contact of the student with Artificial Intelligence (AI), one of the areas of computer science with a growing importance in the professional field, Computer Engineering graduates must understand and learn problem solving using concepts and techniques IA.
His knowledge is essential to successfully address many of the projects in which they will be involved during their professional practice. This subject is further complemented by various subjects optional.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE15 : Understand and apply the basic principles and techniques of intelligent systems and their practical application.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
1. Reflect on the context of Artificial Intelligence and Smart from the analysis of their problems, technical and research systems.
2. Make contact with general and specific literature Artificial Intelligence.
3. To master and use the terminology used in Artificial Intelligence
4. Identify own languages ¿¿and tools development of Artificial Intelligence.
5. Understand, understand, analyze and apply advanced search methods for problem solving.
6. Understand the methods commonly used in computer game design two opponents
7. Know different ways of representing knowledge
8. Know the areas of Artificial Intelligence: Vision and Learning.
9. be able to implement algorithms Vision and Learning.
10. Ability to integrate knowledge, methods, algorithms and practical skills of Artificial Intelligence Systems.
11. Being able to show by examples and results the validity of their work. Develop maturity in reporting and useful documentation of implemented algorithms.
12. Develop capacity to apply and relate, independently, interdisciplinary Artificial Intelligence.