Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2023-24
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24
Course context for academic year 2023-24
The subject “Derecho Financiero y Tributario II” (Tax Law II) provides students with further skills on tax issues. In particular, the subject focuses on the Spanish tax system, dealing with the main taxes of our jurisdiction (Personal Income Tax, Property Tax, VAT, local and regional taxes, among others).
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG1 : Capacity for oral and written communication.
- CG4 : Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- CG5 : Develop the capacity for organisation and planning.
- CG9 : Capacity for self-learning and adapting to new situations.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE17 : Capacity to apply general legal principles and regulations to factual suppositions.
- CE2 : Perceive the unitary nature of the legal code and the interdisciplinary vision required for legal problems.
- CE4 : Capacity to handle legal sources (legal, jurisprudential and doctrinal).
- CE6 : Capacity to read and interpret legal texts.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24
The aim of subject “Derecho Financiero y Tributario II” (Tax Law II) is to provide students with:
- The legal knowledge on the Spanish tax system.
- The overview of different direct and indirect taxes of the Spanish tax system (with a comparative approach).