Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2023-24
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24
Course context for academic year 2023-24
La presente asignatura pretende dar continuidad en el estudio del Derecho del Trabajo iniciado en el cuatrimestre anterior, abordando los aspectos relativos a las relaciones colectivas de trabajo o Derecho Sindical y el Derecho procesal laboral.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG1 : Capacity for oral and written communication.
- CG4 : Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- CG5 : Develop the capacity for organisation and planning.
- CG9 : Capacity for self-learning and adapting to new situations.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1 : Awareness of the importance of Law as a system for regulating social relationships.
- CE10 : Develop the ethical values and principles of the different legal professions.
- CE17 : Capacity to apply general legal principles and regulations to factual suppositions.
- CE2 : Perceive the unitary nature of the legal code and the interdisciplinary vision required for legal problems.
- CE3 : Capacity to use constitutional principles and values as tools for interpreting the legal code.
- CE4 : Capacity to handle legal sources (legal, jurisprudential and doctrinal).
- CE5 : Develop legal oratory. Capacity to express oneself correctly in front of an audience.
- CE6 : Capacity to read and interpret legal texts.
- CE9 : Acquire critical conscience in analysing legal codes and the development of legal dialectics.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24