Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
Esta asignatura forma parte del modulo avanzado del Grado en Biología y está incluida en el itinerario de Biotecnología y Biosanitaria.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- CE1 : Acquire the fundamentals of biological terminology, nomenclature, conventions and units.
- CE10 : Understand the fundamentals of the regulation of vital functions of organisms through internal and external factors and identify mechanisms for adapting to the environment.
- CE13 : Study the structure and function of biomolecules and understand their function in biological processes.
- CE14 : Understand the fundamentals of replication, transcription, translation and modification of genetic material.
- CE15 : Identify the main metabolic pathways.
- CE17 : Understand the principles of thermodynamics and their applications in bioenergetics.
- CE21 : Isolate, cultivate and modify microorganisms, cells and tissue of pluricellular organisms.
- CE28 : Acquire the knowledge needed to design and execute biology projects.
- CE3 : Understand and apply mathematical and statistical methods for validating models from experimental data applied to Biology.
- CE30 : Interpret, evaluate, process and synthesis Biological data and information.
- CE31 : Recognise and implement good scientific practices for measurement and experimentation.
- CE32 : Safe handling: biological material, reagents, instruments and devices used in Biology.
- CE33 : Carry out standard laboratory procedures involved in analytical tasks.
- CE34 : Plan, design and execute practical research studies, evaluating the results.
- CE35 : Interpret data gathered from observation and measurement in the laboratory and the field.
- CE36 : Prepare, present and defend scientific and technical reports both in writing and orally to an audience.
- CE37 : Ability to find, analyse, understand and write scientific and technical texts.
- CE38 : Use inductive and deductive methods correctly in the field of Biology.
- CE39 : Recognise and evaluate biological processes in daily life.
- CE40 : Relate Biology to other disciplines.
- CE45 : Carry out biological biotests and diagnoses.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23