Faculties and centres
The elaboration of a Graduation Final Paper (TFG) is a mandatory requirement to conclude the teachings of the Degree in Spanish: Language and Literature. It is done in the final phase of the Curriculum because its primary objective is to show the skills and abilities acquired in the different subjects of this title in an integrated way.
The different lines in which the Graduation Final Paper in Spanish can be developed are listed below as groups, with a reference teacher who can inform about possible topics and tutors.
Generic Degree Course Competences
Generic UA Competences
Specific Competences (CE):>>Conceptual
Specific Competences (CE):>>Procedural
Specific Competences (CE):>>Attitude
The achievement of the objectives described in the previous section should be combined with the specific goals and methodology of the line to which the Graduation Final Paper is adscribed, from among the own ones of the Department of Spanish Philology, General Linguistics and Theory of Literature, or from the lines corresponding to other philologies:
LINES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SPANISH PHILOLOGY, GENERAL LINGUISTICS AND THEORY OF LITERATURE:
1) Spanish as a foreign language.
2) Spanish language: phonetics, grammar, lexicology and semantics.
3) Spanish language: pragmatic, discourse analysis, variationism.
4) General theoretical and applied linguistics.
5) Spanish Literature.
6) Hispanic American Literature.
7) Theory of Literature and Comparative Literature.
OTHER PHILOLOGICAL LINES:
1) Arab and Islamic Studies.
2) Comparative studies between French language and culture and other languages and cultures.
3) Studies of French language, culture and literature.
4) English studies: language, linguistics, literature and criticism.
5) Catalan Philology.
6) Classical philology.
7) Literature, linguistics and culture of German-speaking countries.