Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2021-22
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2021-22
Course context for academic year 2021-22
Este módulo comprende una única materia consistente en la elaboración de un trabajo de investigación sobre alguno de los temas abordados en las diferentes materias del Máster.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG1 : Acquire the methodology and resources needed for literary research.
- CG2 : Acquire specific advanced knowledge (regarding those acquired in the degree course) of the subjects studied.
Specific Competences:>>Conceptual knowledge / theoretical frameworks
- CE1 : Approach the study of literature using new methodological approaches that are different to those acquired in the degree course.
- CE2 : Understand the new content proposed for literature courses.
- CE4 : Reflect on recurring themes and motifs in literature.
- CE6 : Acquire the philological resources needed to carry out literary research work (critical editing, bibliographic searches, databases, quotation systems, etc.).
Specific Competences:>>Procedural capabilities, skills and abilities
- CE10 : Organise, structure and present research work into literature following the methodology learnt.
- CE12 : Carry out self-guided bibliographic searches using both electronic and traditional resources.
- CE9 : Apply the knowledge acquired to carrying out self-guided research work into literature.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2021-22