Faculties and centres
This subject is inserted into the module VII of optional and aims to train students in the use of the media and Internet in both in its critical source of information on natural risks facing the correct transmission to society of these phenomena.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE)
- Analyze the treatment that the media made ¿¿of natural hazards .
- Deepen and magazines disclosure address the issue of natural hazards .
- Reflect as risk situations are treated by the media .
- Identify key agencies providing online information on natural hazards .
- Reflect on the quality of information on environmental risks available online .
- Adapting the language of communication specialist in the media
- Avoid the classic vices (exaggeration , demagoguery , simplification, etc. ) in the communication of natural risks in the media