Faculties and centres
Advanced Constructive Systems develops the constructive knowledge already taught at the subjects Introduction to the Technology, Constructive materials for the Building Systems and Basic Constructive Systems. The students will be able to manage the knowledge and the abilities needed for solving more difficult constructive solutions. These knowledge and abilities will be widened at the subject Singular Constructive System for completing the overall contents about construction in the Architectural study plan.
The subject has a very strong design approach as the student must be able at its end to design a building from the construction point of vew. The student mus acquire the habilities to develop constructive solutions conditiones by an image or by a functional requeriment.
General Competences (CG)
Basic Competences and Competences included under the Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education (MECES)
Inherent transversal competences:>>Cognitive Instrumental
UA Basic Transversal Competences
Inherent transversal competences:>>Methodological Instrumental
Inherent transversal Competences:>>Individual Interpersonal
Inherent transversal Competences:>>Social Interpersonal
Specific Competences:>> Technical Block
Specific Competences:>> Project Block
- The student must identify the constructive invariants needed for developing constructive solutions with a higher complexity level.
- Identify the common singular sections for the different constructive techniques considered out from the basic construction.
- Develop constructive solutions by using the current building regulations.
- Definition and use of the different constructive materials with their advantages and disadvantages with a higher complexity level.
- Define and show constructive solutions with enough graphical level.
- The student must develop curricular activities that could promote conceptual knowledge, develop attitudes and acquire abilities.
- Design from the construction and from the constructive material.