Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
The Final Year Project (FYP) consists in the presentation of a report and the defence of the work in a public exhibition in front of an academic committee, that has a value of 100% of the global qualification of the subject.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
Final Project Competences (PFG)
- CTFG : Original exercise to be prepared individually and defended before a university panel, consisting of a professional project in the field of computer engineering that synthesises or integrates the competences acquired during one's studies. One should also acquire the following competences, corresponding to the specific field of technology chosen in each case.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Final Year Project will include, besides basic and common skills acquired in the Degree in Computer Engineering, those skills related to the selected field in the module of specific technologies.