Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
Conocimiento básico de los elementos bióticos de la tierra (suelos, vegetación y fauna), de su interrelación con los factores abióticos (clima, litología y formaciones superficiales) y antropogénicos
Basic knowledge of the biotic elements of Earth (soils, vegetation and fauna), their interrelation with the abiotic factors (climate, lithology) and antrophics.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG1 : Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- CG3 : Capacity to manage information correctly, especially using ICTs.
- CG4 : Capacity to work alone or in groups depending on the context and situation.
- CG5 : Capacity for self-learning and adapting to new situations.
- CG6 : Capacity to put knowledge into practice.
- CG8 : Systematically careful and accurate at work.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE2 : Capacity to understand and handle the concepts, methodology and techniques of Geography and Spatial Planning correctly.
- CE5 : Capacity to read and interpret spatial information provided by statistical tables, graphs, maps, plans and satellite images correctly.
- CE6 : Capacity to transform and synthesise spatial information provided by statistical tables, graphs, maps and plans.
- CE7 : Capacity to determine and interpret the elements of the area in question according the scale of analysis.
- CE8 : Capacity analyse territory as a complex, interrelated and interdependent system.
- CE9 : Capacity to present and transmit knowledge related to spatial analysis in an ordered, simple and clear manner, appropriate to the context.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
The students must reach the General competences of the title and the specific; In addition to the General objectives of the subject.