Faculties and centres
English-Spanish / Spanish- English translation of legal and administrative texts, taking into account theoretical, terminological and documentary fundamentals.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG1
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG2
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG3
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG4
1. Awareness of the thematic area.
2. Knowledge of the linguist, conceptual, cultural and institutional lengal systems of the languages implied.
3. Appropriate usage of the specialized language.
4. Knowledge of the main text types (genres) of the legal systems of the languages implied and their main features..
5. Awareness of the methodological principles of the translation of legal texts.
6. Mastering professional aspects of legal and sworn translation.
1. Be familiar with the particularities of the English legal system and be able to recognise its differencies with regard the Spanish legal system.