Faculties and centres
Consolidation of level B2 in the English language within the framework of professional linguistic service in translation and interpreting.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG1
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG2
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG3
Students must consolidate level B2 in the English language. To this end they must:
1. Develop their linguistic competence in the English language, e.g. phonological, morphological, syntactical, lexical, and pragmatic levels.
2. Develop their communicative competence in order to be able to interact and communicate in English appropriately and efficiently.
3. Develop their intercultural communicative competence in Spanish and English.
4. Develop the four communicative skills: reading comprehension, listening comprehension, writing, and speaking.
5. Develop autonomy and responsibility in their own English language learning.