Faculties and centres
Course dedicated to the explanation of the main concepts and categories of farm and metallurgical societies that develop throughout the Prehistory and analysis of large social and cultural processes developed during these periods in the History of the Humanity
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE)
1. Students will know and understand the assumptions, theories and fundamental processes related to the study of societies of the recent Prehistory and Early History.
2. To master the basic bibliographic sources related societies of recent Prehistory and Early History.
3. To develop professionalism in applying recognition techniques and characterization of prehistoric archaeological sites and the use of information and communications technology (ICT).
Specific objectives that the teacher adds:
1. Understanding the fundamental concepts and categories related to the recent Prehistory
2. Assimilation major social and cultural processes developed during the recent Prehistory
3. Knowledge and use the basic bibliographic sources related to the recent Prehistory