Faculties and centres
Historiographic and methodological approach to the Andalusian Arab literature: description of the main authors and works of the period and of the evolution of his main aesthetic shots and referential and initiation to the analysis of the literary text.
The Accademical matter offers to the students a basic training that contributes to the development of the competitions related with the teaching of the Arab Andalusian literature, the cultural advice, the research and the documentation.
The Academical matter instructs in the knowledges and basic skills that the student will develop in other Academical matters of cultural content and/or literary of practical training along his academic training ("Classical Arab Texts" in 2nd course; "Arab Texts: analysis and translation", 4rt course), so that also it presents in shape coordinated with the linguistic academical matters
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE)
1. Knowledge and clear differentiation of the structure of the Arab name, of the Arab titles and of the Islamic chronology.
2. To know the main authors and works of the Arab literature of Al-Andalus.
3. To know the more notable socio-cultural events of the history of Al-Andalus to understand the changes and evolution that has been in the literary works.
4. To know the different geographic domains in that it develops the Arab literary production of Al-Andalus.
5. To know the main aesthetic and referential characteristics of the different fields or movements that compose the history of the Andalusi Arab literature.
6. To know the different genders of the Arab literature of Al-Andalus and his classification according to the principles and paradigms of the Arab pragmatic.
7. To analyse an Arab Andalusi literary text attending to his form and message.
8. To relate a literary text Andalusi Arab with the socio-culturals events and the geographic peculiarities that determine it.
9. To recognise the field or literary movement to the that belongs an Andalusian text.
10. To distinguish and identify the different genders or literary movements that belongs according to the principles and paradigms of the pragmatic Arab.
11. To look for information on Arab literature of Al-Andalus and his critical interpretation.
12. To synthesize and order information on Arab literature of Al-Andalus and his critical interpretation.
13. To establish relations between the literary tradition Andalusian and other literary traditions with comparative will.
14. To make an oral or writing presentation, clear and concise, related with the history of the Arab literature of Al-Andalus.
15. To make an oral or writing presentation, clear and concise, arguments of personal assessment on the Arab literature of Al-Andalus.
16. To establish patterns of common behaviour and to differentiate intellectual attitudes of universal value.
17. To show critical trial.
18. To show a reflexive spirit not exclusive regarding the cultural paradigms, social and politicians of the Arab civilisation represented in his literature.
19. To moderate the values and personal attitudes on the Arab world in general attending to a tolerant and plural perspective of the literary exercise.
20. To stimulate the habit of reading of texts and works of the Arab literature of Al-Andalus through translations.
21. To stimulate the knowledge of the world like manner to interpret and to relate distinct literary traditions1