Faculties and centres
This is an elective subject within the Strategic Management specialization.
General Competences (CG)
General Competences acquired at University of Alicante (CGUA)
Specific Competences (CE)
1. To understand the importance of the human factor as a strategic element of business.
2. To comprehend what human resource management is and how to develop the HR function in a company.
3. To understand how to analyze, formulate and implement a HR strategic plan in a company.
4. To learn the basic tools for the analysis and development of HR strategies.
5. To indicate the more important aspects of every strategic HR policy (hiring, training, compensation and performance appraisal).
6. To be able to design and implement strategic HR policies, according to a given set of external and internal circumstances.
7. To analyze which strategic HR policies are more adequate within the framework of a specific business strategy.