Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2018-19
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2018-19
Course context for academic year 2018-19
La asignatura Finanzas se sitúa en el quinto cuatrimestre del Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresa (3er curso, 1er semestre, 6 ECTS). La materia de Finanzas, de la que forma parte la asignatura de Finanzas, se completa con las asignaturas Fianzas Corporativas (3er curso, 2º semestre, 6 ECTS) y Dirección Financiera (4º curso, 6 ECTS).
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG4 : Apply professional criteria based on using technical instruments to analyse problems.
- CG5 : Capacity to make decisions by putting theoretical knowledge into practice.
- CG8 : Analyse problems using critical reasoning, without prejudices, precisely and rigorously.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1 : Manage and administrate a small, medium or large company, understanding its competitive and institutional positioning and identifying its strengths and weaknesses.
- CE15 : Prepare decision-making in companies and organisations, especially at operational and tactical level.
- CE2 : Integrate oneself in any functional area of a small, medium or large company or organisation and carry out all the management tasks involved without problems.
- CE4 : Issue consultancy reports on specific business and market situations.
- CE9 : Know how to use different technical instruments for financial analysis and assimilate knowledge on the working of national and international financial markets to be able to analyse a company in its context.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2018-19