Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG.1 : Capacity to find, analyse and synthesise information.
- CG.2 : Capacity for teamwork: collaborating with others and contributing towards a common project.
- CG.3 : Capacity for self-learning and adapting to new situations.
- CG.4 : Capacity to take decisions, putting one's knowledge into practice and handling technical instruments.
- CG.5 : Capacity for criticism and self criticism.
General Competences acquired at University of Alicante (CGUA)
- CGUA.2 : Ability to use information and communications technologies in one's professional life.
- CGUA.3 : Capacity for oral and written communication.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE2 : Be able to describe the fundamental theoretical approaches to criminal acts, victimisation and responses to crime and deviation.
- CE4 : Be able to describe and evaluate social and political processes of victimisation and criminalisation in the light of criminological theories (dynamics existing between the victim, crime, deviant conduct and the main agents and institutions related to the response to criminal acts and deviation).
- CE5 : Be able to provide an analytical explanation of diversity and social inequality, as well as its consequences relating to criminal acts, victimisation and responses to crime and deviation.
- CE9 : Be able to create prevention strategies in the fields of criminology, victimology and marginalisation, etc., guaranteeing public safety, fundamental rights and the solution of social problems.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23