Faculties and centres
The education of any knowledge supposes a continuous effort for updating so much the didactic methods. Like the pertinent contents of the science of reference. This process of update results more complex by the need to enter the changes regulated by the rule in different scales: Autonomic, State or European.
The education of the geography is essential for the human development as it allows him improve his dialectic relation with the natural and social surroundings in which it manages .
The Geography facilitates the necessary knowledges to resolve numerous problems that poses him to any citizen in his daily life like locating a point, orient in a determinate city, calculate routes, instrument pertinent for the planned atmospheric time, develop sportive or economic activities according to these forecasts, comprise the social networks, economic, etc. that conform our societies, among others.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE)
The specific aims of the asignatura Didactic of the Geography will be the following:
- Define the didactic of the Geography.
- Know the different epistemological tendencies of the Geográfia.
- Identify in the didactic proposals the influence of the distinct scientific currents.
- Select and organise didactic contents according to the tendencies in Geography.
- Incorporate specific documentary sources of the Geography.
- Know the traditional theory on the process of education-learning.
- Know the new theories on the process of education-learning.
- Analyse different technical, activities, material resources related with the process of education-learning.
- Apply instruments and specific technicians of the geography in the preparation of activities, material and didactic resources related with the process of education learning.
- Design individually and in team activities, material and didactic resources related with the process of education learning.
- Use the bibliographic resources, of archive or of Internet in the preparation of activities, material and didactic resources related with the process of education learning.
- Describe the method of the geógrafo.
- Define the concept of space.
- Know the different categories and notions of the concept of space.
- Define the concept of landscape.
- Know the elements and relations that integrate the landscape.
- Recognise in a text or activity the distinct tendencies in Geography.
- Design didactic activities according to the methods of the geógrafo.
- Relate the didactic transposition with the characteristics of the science of reference.
- Compare the own experience and the production realised with the results of other educational in distinct forums like centres of training of the profesorado, congresses, days, etc.
- Value the contributions of the different tendencies in Geography.
- Value the contributions of the Geography to the primary education.
- Criticise the relations that establish between the science of reference and the didactic of the same.
- Share activities, material and didactic resources related with the Geography.
- Debate didactic proposals so much own, as extraneous.
- Assume didactic proposals elaborated by other mates.
- Value the natural and cultural heritage like sign of identity, half of development or documentary evidence.
- Respect the natural and cultural heritage.
- Accept the cultural diversity like wealth of the Humanity.
- Defend the human rights above differences of race, religion, gender, language, etc.