Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2023-24
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24
Course context for academic year 2023-24
En esta asignatura se revisarán técnicas básicas de optimización de problemas, así como las bases del aprendizaje automático que servirá para proponer un desafío.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
Specific Competences (Specific Technology):>>Computer Science
- CEC3 : Capacity to evaluate the computational complexity of a problem, understand algorithmic strategies that may solve it and recommend, develop and implement the one that guarantees the highest performance on the basis of the requirements laid down.
- CEC5 : Capacity to acquire, obtain, formalise and represent human knowledge in computable fashion to solve problems using computer systems in any field of application, particularly those associated with aspects of computing, perception and activities in intelligent environments.
- CB3 : Students must be able to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) in order to make judgements that include reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24
- Conocer y utilizar ténicas básicas de optimización de problemas.
- Conocer técnicas básicas de aprendizaje automático.