Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2023-24
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24
Course context for academic year 2023-24
The subject is inclouding in the first semester of the first year, so it is the introduction of the concepts of organization, information systems and information technologies.
Various organizations, especially the company, are studied, as well as different ways of looking at the organization, especially from the point of view of processes.
It will highlight the importance of aligning objectives between the organization's strategy and information systems and those of the information systems to be used.
These concepts are connected with those that will be studied in the following subjects, among others: Administration and Management of Databases Analysis and Specification of Systems Software Management of Computer Projects.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG5 : Understand the structure, organisation, working and interconnection of computer systems, basic programming and their application to solve problems associated with engineering.
- CG6 : Suitable understanding of the concept of companies, institutional and legal framework of companies. Company organisation and management.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24
O-7. The ability to know, understand and apply the necessary legislation during the development of the profession of Engineer / Technician Computer and manage specifications, regulations and mandatory standards.
O-10. Knowledge to produce measurements, calculations, assessments, appraisals, surveys, studies, reports, scheduling and otrostrabajos analog computer, according conocimientosadquiridos according to the established in the Course Program.
O-11. Ability to analyze and assess the social and environmental impact of technical solutions to the ethical and professional activity of the Engineer / Technician Computer.
O-12. Knowledge and application of basic principles of economics and human resource management, organization and project planning, as well as legislation, regulation and standardization in the field of IT projects, according to the knowledge acquired as the established Planning in Education.