Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
Excel, together with Access, are both important tools for the kind of professinal egressing from this graduate title. A good commend on those application is a keyobjeective for the present subject.
E-commerce could be defined as the purchasing process of products and services vía Internet. At present, more than 50% of the gross national budget is influenced by e-commer in a direct or indirect way.
A very high rate of the population is connected to Internet, and mainly by means of mobile devices. This si a new situation in the international market that creates a new business paradigm. The service sector is the main business engine for the e-commerce sector in Spain, mainly in the tourism sector.
For the e-business projects, it is very important to improve their offer and the positioning in this very competitive market. The on-line shops is a rapidly increasing business activity, but few of them shwo good technological and business practices. It is very important to desing good comercial and technolgial strategies in accordance with the business objectives.
In this context, this subject shows the main technological menas and strategies for the correct development of an e-business activity. Our focus is oriented towards the tourims sector and business activities.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences acquired at University of Alicante (CGUA)
- CGUA2 : Be able to use basic ICT tools at user level.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE10 : Manage financial resources.
- CE11 : Define commercial goals, strategies and policies.
- CE12 : Manage different kinds of tourist organisations.
- CE18 : Identify and manage tourist areas and destinations.
- CE24 : Analyse and use information and communication technologies (ICT) in the different fields of the tourist sector.
- CE26 : Plan and manage the human resources of tourist organisations.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
- To get a good commandon the use of Excel and Access as an applied professional tool.
- The students will adquire the foundations of the e-commerce and the fundamental aspects fo the digital security.
- The students should know the principal tecnological aspects of the electronic payment media.
- The students will get into the new m-commerce systems and methods.
- To get a good knowledge on the functioning a feature of the most relevant technological devices for the e-commerce activities.