Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2023-24
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24
Course context for academic year 2023-24
La incorporación de las Aulas Digitales en el contexto escolar es una realidad cada vez más cotidiana.
En el marco de los estudios de Grado Maestro en Educación Infantil/Primaria las Tecnologías de la Información y la Comunicación (TIC) las entendemos:
- como materia a aprender en la formación incial del maestro (alfabetización digital) para aplicarla en estos estudios;
- como materia para aprender y seguir aprendiendo a lo largo de toda la vida;
- y como elemento a tener en cuenta cuando sea maestro en los procesos de enseñanza-aprendizaje.
Por eso es por lo que esta asignatura consolida y amplía los conocimientos instrumentales, fomenta la reflexión alrededor de la integración educativa de las TIC y motiva el alumnado para la constante formación personal.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG2 : Plan, organise and manage processes, information, problem-solving and projects. Possess initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to generate new ideas and actions.
- CG3 : Show oral and written language skills for teaching (official languages of the Region of Valencia and foreign languages) and the ability to communicate on different levels in different registers.
- CG6 : Value diversity as a matter of fact and integrate it positively.
- CG7 : Capacity for criticism and self-criticism, giving reasoned judgements and ethical, professional and personal commitment. Motivated to improve quality.
- CG9 : Assess the social and environmental impact of actions taken in one's field.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1 : Understand the organisation of primary education schools and, where appropriate, adult education centres and training classes, and the diversity of actors and actions involved in their operation. Collaborate with the different sectors of the educational community and the context and work in a team with your co-workers as a precondition for improving one's professional activity, sharing knowledge and valuing experiences.
- CE12 : Express oneself orally and in writing with the necessary fluency and precision in Catalan and Spanish to be able to teach at primary level and also use a foreign language as a vehicle in certain classroom situations.
- CE3 : Organise teaching in the framework of the epistemological paradigms of the subjects of the degree course, combining one's knowledge of the discipline with the transversal and multidisciplinary knowledge needed for the respective levels of education, showing one's understanding of the learning aims of the areas of knowledge laid down in the primary education curriculum.
- CE5 : Identify and support those students who do not achieve their learning potential or have behavioural, emotional or social problems. Also know how to request advice from different services and specialists to attend diverse special education needs.
- CE6 : Encourage students to act as responsible and critical citizens to promote the shared construction of democratic standards of coexistence and work together to resolve problematic situations and conflicts. Be able to analyse social inequalities in the framework of the complex education-school relationship and the role of teachers in reproducing and/or transforming them.
- CE7 : Design and develop educational projects, programming units, contexts, activities and materials, including digital material, to allow the curriculum to be adapted to the diverse nature of the students and promote the quality of the contexts in which the educational process takes place, thus guaranteeing their well-being.
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2023-24