Faculties and centres
This is the last subject of the Master's degree, in which students are expected to apply all the knowledge acquired regarding the institutional level and in all the different aspects and fields of educational innovation within the specialty. Therefore, students have to integrate all the acquired knowledge to design and develop either a proposal of didactic innovation for the English classroom, or identify a Centre or class problem for study. Work on the study chosen by the student will be under the guidance of a tutor.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences:>>Work Experience (CP)
The students, upon completion of the Master's dissertation, have acquired:
1. Competence in construction and application of acquired knowledge, and resolution of problems identified within multidisciplinary contexts related to teaching.
2. Ability to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of the variables of the educational context from an ethical and social perspective.
3. Ability to implement innovations and generated projects.
4. Independent learning skills and advanced review and evaluation of teaching materials
5. Ability to act according to ethics and professional ethics in the development of the teaching profession