Faculties and centres
Link to the Syllabus of the Group taught in English:
For more information on the course with the specific material of the rest of groups and all the updated information, please see the Architectural Design Blog:
This weblog contains links to the different weblogs of each Group of Architectural Projects 5.
General Competences (CG)
Basic Competences and Competences included under the Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education (MECES)
Inherent transversal competences:>>Cognitive Instrumental
UA Basic Transversal Competences
Inherent transversal competences:>>Linguistic Instrumental
Inherent transversal Competences:>>Social Interpersonal
Inherent transversal Competences:>>Entrepreneurship Capability System
Specific Competences:>> Project Block
To acquire knowledge of the following public interests:
- To value different cultural realities.
- To detect new social and organisational forms, from linking production to consumption and to recognise how the different items are made, from their raw material to the final product.
- To generate architecture from specific stories, affections and dreams, from interpersonal projects, or, as well as the result of a negotiation or the unexpected.
- To reflect in a critical way by giving a response through the edition of drawings and texts according to the received comments.
- To gain confidence in the group work and to establish multidisciplinary relationships.