Faculties and centres
The contribution of this subject to the degree's professional profile is based on the following aspects,
- Study of the basic electronic elements as components of application circuits: the study
of the operation of analog and digital circuits is based on knowledge about discrete
elements like resistances, diodes, and transistors.
- Student's first contact with electronic instruments (power supply, signal generator,
multi-metre, oscilloscope), and first electronic setups.
- This subject complements the subjects "Análisis de Circuitos" (circuit analysis) and
"Computadores" (computers), belonging to the first and second quarters, respectively.
UA Basic Transversal Competences
Specific Competences: >> Competences Common to the Telecommunications Branch
- To get acquainted with basic electronic components.
- Ability to interpret technical data about components correctly.
- Design and analysis of basic analog electronic circuits.
- To get acquainted with laboratory equipment and development of ability to address
and solve some of the typical problems in the practical implementation of circuits.