Faculties and centres
The subject educational psychology gives basic information about the main variables related to students and with a clear impact on learning. It also presents the explanatory theories of the acquisition process of abilities and school competencies, as a result of the learning process, as well as the interactions between interpersonal and contextual variables. This subjects establishes the structure for students to understand their own students’ characteristics and the way of optimizing their learning.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE)
1. To understand the current situation of Educational Psychology as a discipline, its study goals and main context.
2. To understand concepts, methods and techniques related to the learning process in the educational context.
3. To analyze and synthesize the most significant explanatory models of school learning.
4. To organize and plan the educational situation, according to the students’ characteristics.
5. To apply the principles of knowledge acquisition to the design and development of teaching.
6. To resolve educational situations through the design of global learning environments in primary education.
7. to develop the capacity of participation and negotiation in cooperative classroom work.
8. To demonstrate the capacity for autonomous work.