Faculties and centres
The overall objective of this course is to develop the skills and capabilities required to communicate in English for purposes related to physical activity and sport.
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE)
• To communicate orally in English for their professional activity. (Describe how to perform physical activity, conduct a job interview).
• To communicate orally in English to make a presentation of an international meeting.
• To identify, analyze and define relevant information in English texts.
• To communicate in writing English text by gender.
• To narrate physical and sports activities in English. (Narrating a competition, telling a sporting event).
• To develop didactic proposals in English to teach physical education.
• To apply the methodology of Total Physical Response in relation to learning English.
• To use new technologies to find, expand and consolidate specific knowledge of the subject in the English language.
• To develop and plan an event in the field of sports and recreational sports start using English as the language.