Facultats i centres
• CG3: Capacity to apply economic theory to represent real situations.
• CG4: Capacity for teamwork.
• CG5: Capacity for self-learning.
• CG6: Ethical commitment and social responsibility at work, respecting the
environment, being aware and understanding the importance of respect for
fundamental rights, equal opportunities for men and women, universal accessibility for
the disabled and respect for the values of a peaceful, democratic society.
• CG7: Analyse problems using critical reasoning, without prejudice and with precision
• CG8: Capacity for synthesis.
• CE1: Capacity to read Economic research articles in a reasoned fashion and evaluate
them critically, understand their essential contributions and weaknesses.
• CE2: Capacity to understand how the technical problems faced by authors of research
articles have been resolved in each case.
• CE3: Capacity to test theorems and propositions.
• CE5: Capacity to present important economic problems precisely and respond
adequately to solve problems by using the techniques learnt in the different courses,
using theoretical and empirical analyses or simulations if necessary.
OBJETIVOS DE APRENDIZAJE
The course will accomplish two tasks: to provide the basic tools required to study other topics
in macroeconomics (to be developed in the remaining courses of the macro sequence) and to
provide some answers to the fundamental question of why economies grow and why some
countries are much richer than others.
Competències generals del títol (CG)
Competències específiques (CE)