Faculties and centres
It is a compulsory subject of 6 semester ECTS credits
General Competences (CG)
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG1
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG2
Specific Competences (CE):>>For CG4
1. Provide the necessary techniques, methods and resources for the analysis of linguistic contrasts between English and Spanish.
2. To describe, analyze and contrast the geographical and social diversity of the United Kingdom and the United States, as well as the main issues that concern their citizens.
3. To describe, analyze and contrast the main events and processes that have determined the political, economic, social and cultural development of the United Kingdom and the United States since 1945.
4. Analyse English and Spanish contrasts from a linguistic, pragmatic and cultural level.
5. Acquire and master the specific oral and written language resources of a contrastive nature.
5. Use, assess and apply diverse information tools, documentation techniques, computer resources and specific bibliographic tools.