Competencies and objectives
- Course context for academic year 2022-23
- Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
- Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
- Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23
Course context for academic year 2022-23
EL MUNDO DEL HELENISMO A LA CAÍDA DE LOS SISTEMAS ANTIGUOS
Asignatura dedicada a la iniciación y adquisición de conocimientos básicos en Historia de Roma, la periferia mediterránea y las relaciones de Roma con los estados de su tiempo.
Course content (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master’s degrees)
General Competences (CG)
- CG1 : Critical reasoning.
- CG2 : Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- CG3 : Capacity for information management.
- CG5 : Oral and written communication in the current social context.
- CG6 : Capacity for organisation and planning.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1 : Identify, analyse and explain History from a local, national, European and universal context, understood as a complex and dynamic process.
- CE2 : Understand the relationship between past and present events, processes and conflicts.
- CE3 : Capacity to work professionally in the teaching and research of history and in the management of archaeological and historical heritage and cultural resources in modern society.
- CE4 : Master the use of the most significant concepts, categories, theories and themes of the different branches of historical research (economic, social, political, cultural, gender, etc.), as well as appreciating the importance that the different economic, political, social and cultural contexts have for research.
- CE6 : Acquire the ability to make critical use of documentary historical sources and information gathering tools (document catalogues and bibliographies, archive inventories, electronic databases, etc.).
Learning outcomes (Training objectives)
Specific objectives stated by the academic staff for academic year 2022-23